Aedit & Dynamic Circle

From: Shane Lee (mudmaster@Randor.zzn.com)
Date: 07/17/00

Has anyone sucessfully added the dynamic patch AND the lastest
version of the aedit patch? If so, I would like a little info on how
you took care of the cmd_info (etc) clash with the two.
I haven't attempted it yet, 'cause I already have aedit installed and
was only browsing the dynamic patch looking for possible problems. So
far this is the only one I've found, but then I wasn't looking too
hard...
Thanks in advance,

-FIRE