Re: Fight

From: Angus Mezick (amezick@edgil.com)
Date: 07/18/00

Um, did you RTFC?
.
no?
.
Ok, this is caused by a mob trying to use a struct/variable he doesn't
have. so:
1) Read the code at those lines
2) Go look at the MACRO (#define) that is used by those lines. I think it
is:
#define CHECK_PLAYER_SPECIAL(ch, var) \
3) Now figure out what you need to do to get rid of these warnings.
(HINT: write some mob specific code to go along with the player specific
code.)
--Angus