[CODE]

From: Torgny Bjers (tb@sbbs.se)
Date: 07/18/00

  Server: CircleMUD 3.0, bpl 17
Add-ons: OasisOLC 2.0, Races, Classes, liblist, aedit 16, hedit 2.0
      OS: Windows NT 4.0 Server
Hardware: Dell Precision 210 Workstation, Dual Processor
Compiler: Microsoft Developer Studio 97, C++ 5.0

Hello!

Quick question; how do I make a string entirely uppercase, such as "STRING",
instead of just making it "String" with the macro CAP()?  I am not a very
good C programmer, so a quick help/tutorial would be nice.

By the way, I added the stupid Hedit now...

Thanks go out to StormeRider whom helped me most of all...