[CODE]

From: James (prs4@monmouth.com)
Date: 07/22/00

   Alright, really quick question ... I've been looking around the code
trying to find where a character's idnum is loaded into their
char_special_data structure - unfortunatley the only viable places such
code is in is the player_table initializer and init_char -- which
doesn't
really help me much. If someone could point me in the right direction
and
explain why this variable isn't set in store_to_char/char_to_store procs
(like everything else normally is), I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
-James