Re: Circlemud/diku Licence

From: StormeRider (silk@ici.net)
Date: 07/20/00

At 01:36 PM 7/20/00 -0700, you wrote:
>On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Patrick Dughi wrote:
>
> > I mailed the diku 5, and asked how they'd feel about granting
> > permission to allow licencecees of diku and derivitive works to change
> > to the GPL license.
>
>I don't recommend everyone do this.  Spamming their e-mail box is
>impolite, even if its an effective bullying tactic.

I don't consider this spam. It's a relevant issue to the software that they
have control over.

That said, I don't think more than one or two people from here should be
talking to them. Ideally Jeremy would be the best sole voice to coordinate
with them.

--StormeRider

--
StormeRider             "Peace favor your code."
thelastsunrise.net 9000 (http://www.thelastsunrise.net)