Re: [CODE] Clone Object

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 07/22/00

> Hmm anyone have any idea how to do this ? I just want to specify an original
> vnum, new vnum and it copies straight to the new number..
>
> I checked the cm ftp site and ceramic mouse and no leads there.

        Well, you can start with the 'copy_object()' code from the new
oasis.  From there, you can examine how the copyto patch works and
attempts to automagically save the olc zone you're woking in at the
moment.

        It should be a piece of cake, and when you're done, you can even
release the patch to everyone on the list so that they can all benefit
from your work.

                        PjD