comm.c bpl17 and display mob name

From: Webremedies (webremedies@idirect.com)
Date: 07/24/00

Ok in the prompt display feature of bpl17.
we see ->
    if (PRF_FLAGGED(d->character, PRF_DISPMANA))
      count += sprintf(prompt + count, "%dM ", GET_MANA(d->character));

    if (PRF_FLAGGED(d->character, PRF_DISPMOVE))
      count += sprintf(prompt + count, "%dV ", GET_MOVE(d->character));
------
now what I am trying to do i something rather simple, but I'm having trouble.

    if (PRF_FLAGGED(d->character, PRF_AUTODIAG) && FIGHTING(d->character))
      count += sprintf(prompt + count, "Mob Name");
---- > in place of Mob Name, i realize %s, must be filled in and a supplier to the value, but I believe sprintf(prompt + count anything refers to char_specials for returning values, has anyone here implemented the display of the mob name your fighting with, in combination with autodiag code.

Any help, any body run into the same problems, oh and yes, I am going to implement the showing of the mobs name *hopefully* and then it's hit percentage but getting it's name from comm.c seems to be the hard part for me =]

Thanks