Re: dg scripts and bpl17

From: Jason Beeland (jbeeland@bellsouth.net)
Date: 07/26/00

> I have bpl17 running with oasis v2.0 i believe,
> is there any dg-scripts that compile/patch into
> bpl17 that don't come with oasis, ?
> any help is appreciated
> thanks
> surg

At the risk of being a "me too" post, I've been looking
into this myself.  All the patches I've found have
either been built for bpl15 or earlier, or come with
Oasis built into it (and the one i saw was an old
version of Oasis so i didn't wanna backtrack to my
code before i put in olc.).  I noticed in the archive
a similar thread earlier with someone saying they were
working on this.  Anyone have any more info?

Thanks,
Jason Beeland