Commands in a player's queue

From: Jeroen van Delft (sleight@DEADLOCK.ET.TUDELFT.NL)
Date: 08/12/00

Hi,

I'm using bpl17 under Linux, and I'm currently having problem. Well,
actually, there are several problems, here we go..

First: I would like to create a command that will allow the player to what
commands are currently in his queue for execution, via, say, a 'future'
command. This brings me to the next problem.

Second: I would also like a 'forget' command which will clear the commands
waiting in a players queue, so that the player can continue playing. These
two problems take me to the final problem:

Third: I can't seem to acces the input-queue for players. Everytime I try
to get something from the queue, I run into a segfault.. Since I'm not that
much of an expert with C-structs, so far I've been unable to figure out a
solution..

I hope someone can help me out or at least give a little push in the
correct direction..

Thanks,

Jeroen van Delft