Re: [CODE] clan.patch found in contrib/code/

From: Blaize (garath@fl.freei.net)
Date: 08/13/00

Torgny Bjers Wrote:

>section of the Ceramic Mouse site, and I get an unresolved external symbol:
>_strcasecmp ...

Well, strcasecmp compares different cases of one argument with the other
argument...so !strcasecmp(arg, "debug") would be equivalent to
!strcmp(arg, "debug") || !strcmp(arg, "Debug")

Btw...just got on mailing list today, so hi all.

--Blaize, Imperator of Shadow
(Shadow is not yet open to public, but those who want to be staff members
are welcome to send me a message.)