Re: [CODE] Oasified version of CLANEDIT

From: Alex Mann (alex4501@hotmail.com)
Date: 08/18/00

Hi

Someone hacked my implementor password and got access to my char, they then
advanced thier own player to imp level and caused havoc, I have managed to
get control back and changed the passwords, but I can't use set level to
demote thier levels, because the have imp level chars. Is there a way around
this and whats the best way to remove thier chars altogether, there doesn't
seem to be individual pfile which can be removed. Any help in the matter
appricitated.

Blademaster
www.naryan.co.uk