[NEWBIE] DG Scripts

From: Khayman (khayman_br@yahoo.com)
Date: 08/21/00

    Hi friends. I have some questions. :)

    What is the last version of DG Scripts? 7a?

    I have CircleMud bpl17 with OasisOLC 2.0. I want install DG, but what
patch can I use? With OLC or withou olc? I don't understand exactly what is
the diference. With olc is with Oasis, but what version? If I install the
version without OLC, Can I'll use the OLC resources of DG?

    If the answer to my question is DG 7a without OLC, where can I get it? I
only found the version with OLC.

    Thx.

Khayman
ICQ: 902848