Re: [NEWBIE] DG Scripts

From: Torgny Bjers (tb@sbbs.se)
Date: 08/21/00

Why not just hand-patch in the DG-scripts 7a with OLC2.0 and simply leave
out the parts that are already there, such as large portions of redit.c and
the other files, and just get the updated parts where DG-scripts come into
effect?

That's what I did, and it compiled without any serious errors, some minor,
took me a little while to fix the errors (my own typos and things I missed
when I copied stuff) but then it compiled and ran perfectly.

That's what I'd do, since the DG 7(a) patch is for circle 3.0 bpl15, you
might as well hand patch the whole thing in to be sure you get it done the
right way...

My two cents worth...

You can go to the current DG site for downloads:
http://www.mindspring.com/~heilpern/dg_scripts/index.html

Included the old site for the hell of it:
http://cmrsrc.8m.com/dgscript/

Regards,
/Torgny