Re: [BUILDING]

From: Brandon Bennett (bennetb@sw2.k12.wy.us)
Date: 08/21/00

Alright count me in.  We might start a sepertate mailing list for this
project.  I may be able to use my mail-list server here at work to start
one.  Email me if you think this is a good idea.

Now about the program are you going to make win32 and Xwin binaries.  I
belive a majority of us use win32 to devel on a unix system.  Might keep
that in mind.  Also add a unix-dos or ansi-win or whatever coverter for text
files (might be a nice touch).

Can't wait to start and hear the details.

Nemith