Re: DirectX 7

From: Jason Pullara (Circle@si.rr.com)
Date: 08/26/00

Andre's "Windows game programming for dummies"
is a very good book on the subject :)
However is lacks DirectPlay and DirectInstall
But it goes into depth about DirectX's DD, and DS, along with artificial
intelligence..

the book is somewhat dated, though Im sure you can overcome some of the
dated stuff :)

--LK