[CODE] DG Scripts

From: Torgny Bjers (tb@sbbs.se)
Date: 08/31/00

Hello,

I am having trouble with the DG Scripts Random commands for mobs.  I want my
mobs to say something every pulse, with a percentage of course, but they do
not seem to initiate this when loaded?  What could cause this?

Sometimes when I force the mob to do things, or when I switch into it and
issue a simple command like 'look' or something, and return, then the mob
starts speaking every random pulse.  What could be the problem?

Could this be that my immortal char isn't 'seen' when the random command
pulses? Or does any of the various MOB bitflags interfere with the trigger
activation?

Kind regards,
/Torgny