Re: Blackjacking and MOB awareness

From: Brian Beffa (MortalCity@aol.com)
Date: 09/16/00

In a message dated 9/16/00 3:16:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
psbait@bright.net writes:

> How about you make any other mobs in the room aggro after one gets
>  blackjacked?

Well then players that didnt blackjack and enter the room would attack.
Maybe you should have players given a blackjack flag for a minute or two.  A
mob goes aggessive if it sees a player with the blackjack flag.  I understand
that you want the mob to actually see the killing, but i think that should
work.

brian