[NEWBIE] OLC

From: Chris Hamilton (chamil3@uic.edu)
Date: 09/27/00

I know this may be a really stupid question, but I have a MUD running Circle3.0bpl17 and it informs me that OLC is not yet implemented.  From the CircleMUD FTP server I found OasisOLCv2.0-bpl17.tar... I'm wondering if this will allow me to use OLC in my MUD.  My concern is that it seems like this will wipe out my existing files because the readme file tells me to replace the existing source files with the ones found in the tar file... is there any way I can import OLC without losing the fair amount of changes I have made to the original CircleMUD code already?  Thank you in advance for your help.

-Chris Hamilton
chamilto@mcs.net