Re: [NEWBIE] OLC

From: Peter Ajamian (peter@pajamian.dhs.org)
Date: 09/27/00

Brandon Brown wrote:

> > >  WTFAQ WHERE? LOL
>
> Peter was actually pointing to the list FAQ... the WTFaq is located at the
> site below and contains a section on :

I was referring to the FAQ so that the Orig. Poster could get a link to
the WTFAQ from there (somehow I thought there would be alink to the
WTFAQ in the FAQ, I was mistaken).  There is an indirect link there,
however, because if you follow the developer's site link (aka Ceramic
Mouse), you can reach the WTFAQ from there.

Basically put I was simply trying to give the Orig. Poster a general
shove in the right direction and let him find his answer on his own.

Who was it that said that if you give a man a fish, he will eat for a
day.  If you teach him to fish, he will eat for life?

Regards, Peter