(no subject)

From: Brian Hartvigsen (hartvigsen@gci.net)
Date: 10/30/00

> to run on a Win98SE machine using MSVC6.0.
> 1. in one, using the score command caused the game to crash
> 2. in another, all of the objects were wear items, and using the version
> command caused the game to crash
> 3.  OLC caused the game to crash

Can you tell us which codes you were using?  Where they sources put up by
admin or the regular plain vanilla CircleMUD.  If it was a admin's source
we might be able to help out..

All in all we need more info if you want help with these problems
directly..

      -~=<< Brian A. Hartvigsen >>=~-
    -~=<< http://mud.ikickass.org >>=~-
      -~=<< tresni@ikickass.org >>=~-

"Don't be irreplaceable; if you can't be replaced,
       you can't be promoted." --Unknown