Re: newbie help

From: Shane Lee (tacodog21@yahoo.com)
Date: 10/31/00

-Included message-
I would like to send a message to my player stating he has
become visible When he removes an object with an invisible
flag set on it.  Also send a Message when he wears an object
with a invisible flag set on it.
-snip-
You might take a look at 'void equip_char()' in handler.c.
I'd mimic the:
if (invalid_align(ch, obj) || invalid_class(ch, obj)) {
check and do something similar. Also, make sure to put a similar
check in 'struct obj_data *unequip_char('.
That should send a message each time the player uses and removes
the object in question.
G'luck!

-FIRE

| Get your MUD on @ Euridia.com!                                   |  __  |
| http://www.euridia.com -- Your ultimate MUD resource             | (oO) |
| telnet://euridia.com:4545 -- Euridia MUD                         | /||\ |
| telnet://euridia.com:4000 -- The E2K Project                     |      |