Builders needed (if you noticed I posted twice please read)

From: Paul Mendietha (PsychoticOnSpeed@aol.com)
Date: 11/02/00

to the people attracted by the second post-there was a mix up with my staff
on what we needed to be hired and disagreements as well, I now run the
builder segement as head.
To the people attracted by the Advertise ment
I run my own mud with a free unlimited quota shell, we are in depseparate
need of builders now, If you'd like to come my building port is at:
Funcity.org
Port:5151