Re: room spec procs

From: Mike Redick (Telos@MAD.SCIENTIST.COM)
Date: 11/03/00

It crashes on this line:
(obj_index[GET_OBJ_RNUM(obj)].func) (NULL, obj, 0, "");

We are relatively sure of this because if he comments that line out it runs
fun... of course it doesn't do anything.  All the spec procs themselve that
aren't supposed to do anything have an if( !cmd ) return; in them, and all
the ones that are supposed to go off don't access any of the NULL values.
The only other odd thing is that if no spec_procs are assigned it still
crashes, which it shouldn't sinc eit shouldn't get to the call... I'd
almost say it was getting through the if statment... but it works on my
system just fine. bleh...