Re: OLC Redit Fix

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 11/07/00

On Tue, 7 Nov 2000, Del wrote:

>> Writing as OasisOLC developer (no one else took bait yet):
>>
>> Perhaps I lost the "remember to NULL the character list for new rooms" code
>> when I moved everything around.  I know v1.6b had it, if v2.0 doesn't then
>> I will go fix that.
>>

>Hmmm OasisOLC developer? I thought you gave that up!

No one took the bait and I don't want to see 5 messages/day complaining
about it crashing again.  That's the reason I started working on it in the
first place.  So, until someone (I know there was one person who expressed
interested) wants to take it completely over, I'll throw little bug fixes
in every now and then.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org