Re: OasisOLC 2.0 and Circleblp15

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 11/20/00

> >Again, this is Circlebpl15 with DG scripts and OasisOLC installed, and I
> >am running it off of a Win98 machine via Cygwin.
>
> You should have GDB then, try using that and the 'bt' command.  'print'
> will be handy as well.

        "I feel the conflict within you. Let go of your hate."

        Anyway.. did I have a point? No.  Just don't see gg being
sarcastic often enough :)  But at the risk of being summarily executed,
I'll make something up.

ObCircle:

        drumming fingers....

Oh yes - has anyone yet made a snap-in sort of statistic gathering system?

        I don't mean like the one-function write a log message to a file,
but something more usable.  Right now, I believe the only statistics being
taken are listed by the timed 'nusage' logs, and the output of 'show
stat'.  How about which mobs are most killed, which clases/spells/skills
are most used, average time to level, average length of play time, average
time between deaths, average # of new players per day/week?

        How about min/max/average exp per kill, by level?

        These are all the sorts of things that would make an invaluable
tool to the person who was worried about balancing their world out.  I
know someone previously was talking about doing this...did that ever pan
out?

                                                PjD