[NEWBIE] Exp limit?

From: Cam Peter (merc_ca@yahoo.com)
Date: 12/01/00

This seems like something that would have been
answered
before, but I did search the archive, and found
nothing.

I reset all the limits I could find to 1bil xp, but no
matter what I do, characters cannot get past 100mil xp
(or rather, 99,999,999).  My mud uses xp as payment
for
clan functions and suchlike, so it's necessary to have
either a large limit, or no limit at all.

It should also be noted that if I set a mortal char's
xp beyond the 100mil cap, it DOES save the value.  The
only problem is that once players get to 100mil, they
no longer get xp for killing a mob.

Thanks in advance,
Dirk