Re: Quests

From: Deja Augustine (PraetorXI@aol.com)
Date: 12/20/00

In a message dated 12/20/00 4:01:50 AM Central Standard Time,
timj@worldonline.se writes:

> How, exactly do you add simple quests to your MUD? I assume you have to
> change
>  the code somehow...

Well, from my experiance you don't have to, but sometimes it's nice to have
spec procs for some of the mobs...however, I've seen it done where a group of
gods get together, build the quest area and then switch to and from the mobs
in order to make it fully interactive...

I all depends now how automated you want it ^_^

-Praetor