Re: A perfect example of morality

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 12/28/00

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000, Surgeon wrote:

>If anyone wants to see the perfect example of clueless kids ripping code,
>due to the fact they do not possess even the slightest clue of coding and
>or the ability to read a bloody book, please login to:
>wintermute.legions.org (4001) - My place, which has undergone
>modifications since the time of it's ripping off the wintermute server.
>Then take a brief look at: chicago.funcity.org (4000)
[...]
> - And or anyone on the list affiliated with funcity.org?

funcity.org seems to be showing up during these sorts of problems lately. I
have no proof; just noting coincidences.

Adam Hallam from Funcity was on the list for awhile two years ago and a few
months ago.  Just search for assorted words of profanity in the mailing
list archives and you should find him.  Alternatively, just check
Funcity.org's page, they have contacts listed there.

Alex so you may find the older articles there instead of post.queensu.ca