Re: World file security (offline editor issues)

From: Lewis, Jason (JLewis@birch.com)
Date: 12/29/00

Okay I am gonna give my view of what I believe this to be and someone let me
know if I am close. A GUI that can be used on/offline and if used while
connected to the MUD would update files in realtime. Otherwise it would
update any changed files upon connection to said MUD.

This wonderful creation would be a full FTP client as well as a pretty
decent telnet client and would make world building so much easier it is not
even funny :) So far we have a

Ftp-Telnet-World Builder-That updates the mud in real time whilst doing your
laundry and feeding your kids *snicker*

I love it and would like to help in anyway I can.

Jason Lewis