Re: [OASIS] [BUG?]other immortals not visible

From: Lewis, Jason (JLewis@birch.com)
Date: 01/09/01

I guess I should futher clarify, it is not in the who list but in the same
room, they are not visbale, you can talk to them, use tells with them, but
cannot hand them anything, or look at them it just says They are not here.
The are in the room because we were using says to communicate. This happenes
only after a character leaves the BUILDING menu. This is really much harder
to explain then I thought.

Isowen says 'Dude, I am in the room with you.'

<200h/240H 100m/100M 230v/232V> look

[1204]An Immortal Fountain Room[NOBITS]
no description yet.
A massive marble fountain sits here.
A sword lies glittering in the dirt.

<200h/240H 100m/100M 230v/232V>

You tell Isowen 'No your not.'

Isowen says 'But I am right here'

<200h/240H 100m/100M 230v/232V>

Isowen appears with an ear-splitting BANG!

<200h/240H 100m/100M 230v/232V> look

[1204]An Immortal Fountain Room[NOBITS]
no description yet.
A massive marble fountain sits here.
A sword lies glittering in the dirt.
Isowen Caladarian - The DeStRuCtIvE force of Naturne is here.

<200h/240H 100m/100M 230v/232V>

Thats what it looks like.

Jason