Re: [IDEA] Global on/off values

From: Daniel A. Koepke (dkoepke@circlemud.org)
Date: 01/09/01

On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, George Greer wrote:

> Daniel: Dunno.  He could spend 12 hours/day on one for all I know.

Well, I don't think I do.  Sometimes I black out, so I can't know for
sure.  What's that you say?  That's called sleep?  Oh.  Seriosuly, though,
I write code just in case I'm ever tempted to run a mud, again.  I work on
CircleMUD because... well, I guess I don't sleep enough.  I haven't played
a conventional mud in years, though.

> George: [...] it's been years.

I'm sure the GPA appreciates being let out of the cellar.[1]

> Incognito research might be fun. (How fun is it to log on and then be
> noticed?)

It might be fun to act really bizarre and foolish while claiming you are
who you are. . .

-dak

[1] Maybe I'm influenced by Bradbury and the notion of things at the top
of the stairs, but it seems to me an attic is more scary than a cellar.
Especially if it's a stocked wine cellar.