Re: I need some help using Cygwin.

From: KILLER APS (killer_aps@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/13/01

George Greer wrote:
> You need to add C:\Cygnus\B20\H-i586-cygwin\bin to your path.  You do
> this by modifying your autoexec.bat file and rebooting.

<newbie>
How do I add C:\Cygnus\B20\H-i586-cygwin\bin to my path? Also how do I
modify my autoexec.bat file? I ain't really good at this yet, but I will
eventually get it. Also thanks for your help George Greer. But I hope I can
get a step by step procedure on how to modify my autoexec.bat file to add
C:\Cygnus\B20\H-i586-cygwin\bin to my path.
Later all. And have a fun time MUDding. Eventually a new MUD will come soon
from me when I get Cirlemud up and running :P

-TrooperX