New Error for me...

From: Rob Masten (Diablo@deathwalker.net)
Date: 03/15/01

I am starting to receive a compile warning, and though it doesn't seem
to be affecting anything so far, these things bother me.  I just put in
obj assemblies patch... but I don't really think it's directly related.

I came up with one message in the Archives from 22 Sep 1998, and he received
the
following error: ld: Warning: size of symbol `guilds' changed from 8 to 40
in class.o
with no continuation of the thread and no solutions.

Anyone know a solution or at least a cause for this error?  I can't find a
reference to it anywhere.

The error I am receiving after circle compiles before it checks utils:
---------
imc-config.o imc-events.o imc-interp.o imc-mail.o imc-mercbase.o imc-util.o
imc-version.o imc.o minilzo.o

/usr/i486-linux/bin/ld: Warning: size of symbol 'AssemblyTypes' changed from
4
to 44 in constants.o
make[1]: Leaving directory /usr/local/src/muds/shatter/src'
---------

files referenced:

from constant.c
const char *AssemblyTypes[] = {