diff and patch for windows

From: Jeremy (thurgood@goshawk.is.und.ac.za)
Date: 03/16/01

This is a bit off topic, and I apologise, but I perhaps someone here can
help me.

I am looking for versions of diff and patch for windows (not cygwin).

At the moment I am doing a lot of Delphi coding and don't have a way of
creating diffs...

Thanks

ObCircle:
I am currently considering throwing out classes and having a purely
skills-based mud.  This allows for much more freedom in character
creation, etc.  Is there anything I should watch out for when pulling out
all the class code (apart from the obvious class-related stuff)?

Thanks again,
Jeremy
aka Firxen Shadowblade
aka Jerith, Master Mage