Re: color

From: Robert Masten (RobertM@foxracing.com)
Date: 03/27/01

> Which is the best color code snippet/patch to use? I found quite a few on
> the ftp site. I am leaning toward EasyColour and BetterColour.
I found it easier to write my own color, I took the "easier"
color examples in OasisOLC and expand it to cover normal, sparse,
complete... with c_grn c_nrm for complete-green complete-normal
rewrote the macros it was using and moved them out to screens.h
(think it was screens.h).  And just called the colors to the user
with a get_colors(ch) in the nanny() on the way into the mud, and
it works great.