Re: hedit and multiple word help entries

From: Jennifer Harless (JHarless@purduenc.edu)
Date: 03/29/01

<snip>
However, I'm still having a problem with multiple word help entries
(e.g. "Color Spray").  I thought maybe it was something I did wrong,
<snip>

Well, I finally figured out *where* the problem is, but I have no idea
how to fix it.  The reason multiple word help entries aren't working
has to do with isname.  It says:

      if (!*curstr || *curname == ' ')
       break;

i.e. - if isname reaches a space in curname, give up.  This still has
to do with how the new do_help fron the hedit code looks for help
entries (in the original circle code, it used a strn_cmp, I think,
instead of isname).  Can anyone give me a clue as to what I should
do to make this work, it's driving me nuts!

TIA -
-Jen