Re: [Question] Starting over

From: Dust (dustlos@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/13/01

I did decided to use bamud, a great start really since its bpl17, dgscript,
oasis with hedit, bla and ascii pfiles; however when I tried to patch in
aedit for social editing (as well as cleaning up the way they are done), I
ran into a major problem, supposedly the patch was for bpl16, and I didn't
think there would be too many problems, but the way olc editing is done in
bamud is different than the way it used to be done I suppose. The aedit
patch is looking to put in CON_OLC states and saving and stuff within olc.c
but that seems to be done in the actual files (like medit.c) now instead...
So basically I'm just lost and looking for a bit of help from anyone who had
a similar problem with getting aedit in ;) Thanks