Re: ftp site (was: [Question] Starting over)

From: Alex (fletchra@qsilver.queensu.ca)
Date: 04/14/01

> > Bleh, I'm having difficulting locating Del's patched version of circle, I
> As a side note for this one... how about adding a filelisting
> in the /pub directory on the ftp site ?
That's a possibility.  The reworking was done with the new version of
Ceramic Mouse in mind, but George was hoping to have that done more
quickly.  Also, if people don't spend the time to look over the '00Index'
files found in _every_ directory under contrib/, what chance is there that
anyone will bother reading an 'ls-lR' file listing?

Ae.