[CODE][QUESTION] Send_to_charf?

From: DOOMer 2k (doomer18@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/23/01

Ok, it's been a few years, but I'm back... I've been working on a new
mud lately and I was wondering (after putting in a few of my old snippets
from the snippet page [Ceramic Mouse]) where is the old
send_to_charf snippet?  I have searched EVERYWHERE...

I'd appreciate any response... (Respond directly to me please...
I receive the DIGEST version of this...)

Thanks...

DOOMer 2k out.
|  "The poets talk about love,                    |
|   ...but what I talk about is DOOM,             |
|   because in the end, DOOM is all that counts." |
|   -- Alex Machine/George Stark/Stephen King,    |
|      _The Dark Half_                            |