Im getting an error

From: Its Me Christian (
Date: 06/02/01

Ok, i have circle30bpl17 with OasisOLC and ASCII pfile with copyover and
quite a few other things, everything was working fine, and i started to
stuff around with my 'WHO' command, nothing major just I then
though of having Coder and builder flags, so i added them in structs to
PRF_CODER and PRF_BUILDER (there are number 25 and 26) and then i added
if (PRF_FLAGGED(tch, PRF_BUILDER)) and when i compiled it, i got an error
at the end just before it was about to make circle.exe saying

act.wizard.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mother_desc
act.wizard.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _port
Debug/Circle.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.
Circle.exe - 3 error(s), 4 warning(s)

the 4 warnings are nothing to worry about because they are just unused
varibles that i havnt bothered to delete yet.

I did not change anything in that time with act.wizard.c and i also tried
deleteing all of what i had just done, like the coder and builder flags,
but i still get this msg.

Any help would be largly appreciated