Re: [NEWBIE] C Reference

From: Mike Breuer (
Date: 06/04/01

From: "Jacob Patrick Farmer" <>
> Do any of you have an suggestions for references (pref. books) that would
> be appropriate for my situation (that are for the quasi-beginner).

There are tons of books out there, but it's been so long that I'm not sure I
can recommend a good one.  I rely on K&R for all of my reference needs, but
that's not a very good instructional book for beginners.  I do have a C
Tutorial that's just a bunch of text files and some sample code, that starts
very basic, but continues on through some reasonably advanced topics.  E-mail
me directly if you are interested, and I'll send it to you.