Player Edit

From: Its Me Christian (
Date: 06/09/01

hey mailing list,

im making up a player edit, (pedit) were you change player data but the only
thing i cant seem to wrap my finger around is probably the easiest part, i
want it to stay in the same prompt were i can type in the letter i want for
the menu. Example. with MEDIT you type medit <mob_num> and then a menu will
come up then you type in the menu letter you want.

I have tried looking at medit and other olc code, but it just confuses me
even more.

I have looked in nanny function in interp.c and i think i have to do
something in there but im really not sure.

any help would be greatly appreciated.