Re: ADMIN: Foreign Languages on the list

From: Peter Ajamian (
Date: 06/11/01

Peter Ajamian wrote:
> > Saying about foreign languages, and some posts on the last 3 weeks about
> > accents, I should give my word.
> I have some material at home regarding that, I'll post a reply later if
> it's not addressed.

Okay, the "material" I was referring to earlier has to do with TELNET,
not as much with languages, so please excuse me if I gave anyone that
impression.  Anyways, the best implementation of a "true" TELNET server
(imho) would be one that is modeled after and conforms to RFC1143.  This
document does a fairly good job of clarifying the TELNET protocol as it
is presented in RFC854 and even gives what amounts to almost step-by-step
instructions to implementing it properly.

Regards, Peter