Re: [DG Scripts] replacing with you

From: The Luthers (Dana and Todd) (
Date: 06/15/01

----- Original Message -----
From: "The Luthers (Dana and Todd)" <luthers@EX-PRESSNET.COM>

Sorry, I forgot a few things:
The echo message should have included Whateverthemobis as part of the
(ie., %echo% Whateverthemobis growls at ~%actor%);

if you want to do a little more work in the script writing area and
less in the code
altering area, you could use the following:

%send% %actor% Whateverthemobis growls at you.
%echoaround% %actor% Whateverthemobis growls at

However, this doesn't give you the bonus of hiding their name if they
can't be seen by a third party.