Re: [Win32 - Circlebpl17-OasisAsciiHedit] Boot upproblems!

From: Peter Ajamian (peter@pajamian.dhs.org)
Date: 06/25/01

David Cole wrote:

> I have downloaded the 0.zon file and replaced. Also have tryed replacing all
> .zon .mob. wld etc file and still get the same error.

Then the error is in your code.

> I do not think it can
> be code related because i only had to chage one small thing in db.c in order
> to get the mud compile without errors.

And db.c is where the room/mob/obj/zone/etc loading takes place.  Also
the fact that it had compile errors in the first place shows that there
were changes made.

> Also whats really weird is i can get circlebpl18 to compile compleatly
> without changing anything whatso ever, but it does not have hedit, olc, or
> ansi pfiles.

Del just released a new bundle for bpl18 if you want to try it.

> And im lazy.

Can't help ya there.

> But if this continues i could just port this
> things over or just install the snippets and what not in msvc++. Though
> would much rather preffer to fix this error so that i may know how to fix it
> in the future.

Look at what you changed in db.c, the problem will be there.

Regards, Peter