Re: [Win32 - Circlebpl17-OasisAsciiHedit] Boot up problems!

From: David Cole (tiznor@wpcs.net)
Date: 06/25/01

> Allow me to be the voice of experience and ask...what one small thing did
you
> change?

           case 'N':
      if(!strcmp(tag, "Name"))
     /*   GET_NAME(ch) = str_dup(line);*/ //Commented line 2356 out.
      break;

All i did was comment out that line so that the mud would compile. Its the
only error i get. I know its probably something crucial. So heres the error
that it outputs in msvc++ 6.0:

--------------------Configuration: Circle - Win32 Debug--------------------
Compiling...
db.c
C:\circle\src\db.c(2356) : error C2106: '=' : left operand must be l-value
Error executing cl.exe.
Creating browse info file...

Circle.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

   GET_NAME(ch) = str_dup(line); being line 2356.

And thats the only thing that stops me from doing a clean compile. I read
all the help files and what not on the error tryed to figure out the proper
way to fix it but i could not. I'm still learning how to code as i go so.

Thanks,
David Cole