Re: Circlemud Windows Version is needed!

From: John Madrell (
Date: 06/27/01

Well I run cygwin on win2k and downloaded Del's
after configure the only errors I got during compiling were some _fileno
errors in diskio.c how to fix this has been mentioned before and is in the
archives (replace whatever->_fileno with fileno(whatever) I think)
after that I compiled successfully with no errors. Most of the Unix servers
on the ftp site should compile under cygwin I believe with no/minimum
modifications. (might be wrong as I haven't tried to compile them all)

HTH Saethu :)