New do_who: With some problems

From: Abraham Dizon (
Date: 06/29/01

I got a problem with my ACMD(do_who). I implemented this snippet and I got a
problem. It says unused variable godlevs. I removed the variable and got
tons of errors that pissed me off. Next I got a problem that says undeclared

Part of the Snippet:

  const char *godlevs[LVL_IMPL - (LVL_IMMORT-1)] = {
    "    &02Demi God&00   ",
    "   &05Lesser God&00  ",
    "  &04Greater God&00  ",
    "     &12Forger&00    "

Boot_high snippet:

  if ((gods + morts) > boot_high)
    boot_high = gods+morts;
  sprintf(buf, "%s&06Total visible players: &04%d&00.\r\n", buf,
  sprintf(buf, "%s&13Maximum number of players on this boot:
buf, boot_high);
  send_to_char(buf, ch);