Re: [CODE]

From: Edward Felch (dustlos@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/29/01

In less then three minutes of looking between the ftp site, and GG's
developer's site, I found more than a few snippets dealing with autoexits.
Always look at those places because 10 to 1, what you are looking for is
something you saw on another MUD-->which means if someone liked it, it was
probably made into a snippet and uploaded somewhere.

All you need to do is when the loop goes through exits, check if the exit is
closed or not and do whatever you need to do. I am pretty sure I remember a
macro/function called LOWER and one called UPPER which take in a character
and do what is obvious to it ;)