Re: processing input

From: Edward Felch (
Date: 06/30/01

I'd say you could still go through comm_interpreter, add new variables in
structs.h, I'm roughly thinking of the mount code which contains character
structures, you might want to add something like: struct char_data

and whenever a person takes over another's body, they become that possesor
and so forth, then in command_interpreter do some checks to see if a person
is controlled, if they are they can't do anything, if they are the person
who is doing the controlling... etc